COVID Information Plan
Our Covid-19 Operational Plan Information
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park – Woodstock, NB
Dated: June 1, 2022 (subject to revision) Our campground will be opening on June 1, 2022, with social distancing and public safety requirements being implemented throughout the park as follows: (Hours subject to change without notice)
- All types of camping will be permitted to camp at Jellystone Park this summer as all washroom & laundry facilities will be open and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- MASKS will NOT be Required anywhere around the park
- The 2 Giant Waterslides will be open from 12 pm to 8 pm Monday to Thursday and Saturday; 2 pm to 8 pm Friday and Sunday for our registered campers to use (1 adult must be present). They will not be open to the general public this summer. They will be available for Registered Campers only: No jumping or diving in to pool and No roughhousing in or around pool areas. Periodic checks will take place in person & via security cameras.
- The Water Zone will be open from 12 noon to 8 pm Sunday to Thursday and Friday from 12 noon to 9 pm, and Saturday from 11 am to 9 pm for our registered campers only (1 adult must be present).
- The Heated Pool will be open from 10 am to 9 pm each day, and families (1 adult must be present). There is no jumping or diving into the pool and no roughhousing in or around the pool area. We will be doing periodic checks (in-person & via security cameras) throughout the day.
- The Jumping Pillow and Kiddie Jump Pad will be operating each day from 9:30 am – 11:30 am and from 6:30 pm – to 8:30 pm, during which time families (1 adult must be present) may stop by to jump on the pillow when available. The Kiddie Jump Pad will be limited to one family at a time. One of our Rangers will be coordinating the usage of the pillow/pad. If the pillow/pad becomes wet, we must close it until it dries off for safety.
- Mini Golf will be open from 9 am to 9 pm as a family activity only (1 adult must be present). Pick up Putters at Camper’s Kiosk.
- The Target Tag game will be open daily from 4 pm – 6 pm, Friday 4 pm – 8 pm, and Sat. 12 – 6 pm, during which time families (1 adult must be present) may stop by for 10-minute target practice sessions. The cannons will be divided into two sections so that (2 families at a time) each family has their area. The tanks will not be used this summer.
- The daily activity programs put on by our Rec. Rangers each day will take place at various times. There will be a daily schedule given to the campers at check-in.
- The Camp Store/Ranger Station will be limited to 4 families – Max. 20 people total, (1 adult must be present per family) at a time and will be open from 9 am to 9 pm each day (10 pm on Friday and Saturday). Ice and firewood will be available outside at the Camper’s Kiosk in front of Ranger Station with payment using a credit/debit machine only or Exact Cash Only.
- ALL Attractions will be Open to Registered Campers ONLY and NOT to the General Public this season. VISITORS will NOT be permitted to visit campsites or cabins this summer. However, we will permit grandparents only to visit, with advance notice (provided by the registered camper) along with payment of visitor fee, provided to Ranger Station at least 2 hours prior to arrival.
- The safety of our campers and our Ranger’s safety is our number one priority!
- Children ages 13 and up are permitted to use all attractions independently, while children 12 years and under are required to be supervised at all times by an adult.
Experience the Fun With Us
You Bring the Family, We’ll Provide the Fun Jellystone Park™ Woodstock