VISITORS POLICY: ALL Attractions will be Open to Registered Campers ONLY and NOT to the General Public this summer 2024. However, please see details below for Visitors to our camping guests.
VISITORS will be welcome to visit our camping guests this summer 2024 with pre-registration by the registered camping guest prior to the visitor’s arrival (min. 2 hours prior to visit). There will be a maximum of 6 visitors (including children) permitted per day, per site and the visitors will be required to pay a visitor fee upon arrival each day they visit – Adults $29.95 + tax, Children 3 years and up $29.95 + tax (Includes use of the waterslides, mini golf, jumping pillow, kiddie jump pad, target tag, water zone, and pools during operating hours), 2 years and under Free, Adults 55 Years & up $5 (tax included – No activities included, pool only).
We are a family-oriented park, and we all have a good time. We reserve the right to protect the rights of all our guests, trees, and other natural beauties for the benefit and safety of all.
- The all-inclusive bracelets are valid each day from check-in time (any time after 1 pm) until check-out time at noon the next day.
- Please, for each camper’s enjoyment, only one vehicle and/or trailer per site. Check at Ranger Station regarding 2nd vehicle parking.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s actions. Children are to be accompanied to washrooms and pools. They are to be at your site during quiet hours.
- Bikes, rollerblades, and skateboards are used during daylight hours only. NO BIKES out after dark!! HELMETS required!
- NO MOTORIZED Scooters, Hoverboards, Golf carts, e-bikes, ATVs, or any other motorized devices are permitted at our campground unless it is a scooter used for accessibility requirements.
- All campfires must be extinguished by midnight for everyone’s enjoyment and safety.
- Liquor on campsite only. No walking around the park, please.
Please do not move fire rings at campsites. Check at Ranger station if one is in the wrong location.
- No washing of RVs or any personal vehicles, please. No Grey Water is permitted on the ground.
- NO SMOKING POLICY: “Clean Air for Kids” – Jellystone Park is a Smoking Free campground which means that if you smoke/vape during your stay, you must do so inside your camper, RV, or vehicle (with windows and doors closed). We also provide two designated smoking areas; one is close to the Ranger Station/Campstore and one in Boo Boo Land, so watch for signs showing these areas. Since the Province of New Brunswick enacted the Smoke-Free Places Act on July 1, 2015, we felt that it was essential to provide children visiting Jellystone Park NB with Clean Air Quality they deserve.
- ASLO, in the Province of New Brunswick, consumption of cannabis in any form is prohibited everywhere but a private dwelling. Therefore, CANNABIS IS PROHIBITED AT JELLYSTONE PARK. Thanks for your cooperation!
- To extend your stay, please check at Front Desk by 11:00 am on the day of the scheduled departure, pending availability.
- SAFE, SLOW DRIVING IS A MUST for cars and bicycles. Children are at play throughout the entire park. Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit on all park roads.
- Entrance to the campground property constitutes permission for the management of this park to photograph the visitors while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purposes without compensation to the visitor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Respect other campers. Please do not travel through campsites on the way to washrooms or other areas of the park.
PETS POLICY: All pets must be on a leash at sites and when walking to and from your campsite. Please do not leave your pet unattended, and pets are not permitted in any buildings at the park or inside any fenced areas. Please clean up after your furry buddy both on your site and away from the site. Check your site map for our designated dog walk areas and Dog Park for your convenience.
Experience the Fun With Us
You Bring the Family, We’ll Provide the Fun Jellystone Park™ Woodstock